Shows basic details about the computer such as computer name, domain name, model, … . This function is available via the ‘Basic Details’ taskpane as well as directly via the cell “=BASICDETAILS(…)”
The returned value depends on the chosen basic details query, see below.
query – Specifies the specific data to be obtained, following queries are available:
- MACHINE_NAME – Computer name.
- MANUFACTURER – Manufacturer name of the computer.
- MODEL – Model name of the computer.
- DOMAIN – Domain name of the computer.
- TIMEZONE – Number, in minutes, the operating system is offset from GMT.
- WORKGROUP – Workgroup of the computer.
- OS_TYPE – Type of operating system, f.e.: “WINNT”.