The ‘Read Runtime Info’ taskpane helps the user configuring the ‘=APRUNTIMEINFO(…) function’ in a very user-friendly way. This function reads the requested runtime info of Automation Portal Historian and displays it in any desired Excel cell.
The user can open the ‘Read Runtime Info’ taskpane by clicking the ‘Read Runtime Info’ button in the Automation Portal Excel Add-in ribbon.
Attribute – Specifies the attribute of the runtime info. Following options are possible:
- No Of Tags – Returns the number of tags.
- No Of Active Tags – Returns the number of active tags.
- No Of Connections – Returns the number of connections.
- No Of Active Connections – Returns the number of active connections.
- No Of Datapoints – Returns the number of datapoints.
Header – When this checkbox is checked, a header with column titles is added to the top of the connection attribute cell.
Timestamp – When this checkbox is checked, the timestamp of the shown value is added to the left of the connection attribute value.
1. First open the taskpane by clicking the ‘Read Runtime Info‘ in the ribbon.
2. Select the desired attribute.
3. Thereafter, check the desired ‘Header’ and ‘Timestamp’ options.
4. Then, select the desired cell where the attribute value should be displayed in the spreadsheet.
5. Finally, click ‘OK’, the attribute value will appear in the cell.